At SOS we are committed to keeping you safe and sound during your visit to us. While we hope things will be back to normal soon, in the meantime we have some temporary changes in place. So you know what to expect before your visit, please take a look below, and if you have any questions, please get in touch.
Before your appointment
We know you have missed your beauty treatments, but if you are suffering from coronavirus symptoms or have been in contact with someone with coronavirus and should be self-isolating, please do not attend your appointment. Our late cancellation policy does not apply at this time, so if you have to cancel, please let the team know as soon as possible so we can reschedule for another time.
We are introducing social distancing measures throughout the spa. This means that we have:
- Limited appointments and capacity in the spa.
- Limited space in our indoor waiting area and so have set up an additional outdoor waiting area
- Hand sanitisation stations at the door – please make full use of these facilities
- Temperature check for all clients and staff upon arrival (plus we’ll double check to make sure you are feeling 100% well too!)
- We will require all customers to wear a face mask. Our staff will likewise be kitted out in all the necessary PPE, such as masks, gloves, face shields and apron.
- We’ll also ask that you come alone to your appointment. Sadly we will be unable to accommodate any kids/pets or additional companions during your treatment.
- Contactless or online payment is advised.
During your appointment
To keep you safe, we have introduced:
- Safety screens at our treatment area and reception
- Thorough sterilisation of our tools and workstations after every treatment
- Regular deep disinfection of the spa
- Additional time gap is allocated for therapists to clean and disinfect the work area and tools between every client
- No tea/coffee or magazines available to help reduce the risk of transmission
- Disposable cups will be available for water. Water will also not be ‘self-serve’ like normal but our reception staff will be happy to get water when requested.
We know this may seem a little strange to start with, but we’ll still aim to make your treatment as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. It’s time to get pampered again!
If you have any questions, want to book a treatment or need to reschedule an appointment, please get in touch with the team:
Phone: 0207 371 5118
Address: 765 Fulham Road, London SW6 5HA