At SOS we are committed to keeping you safe and sound during your visit to us. While we hope things will be back to normal soon, in the meantime we have some changes in place. So you know what to expect before your visit, please take a look below, and if you have any questions, please get in touch.
Before your appointment
If you are suffering from coronavirus symptoms or have been in contact with someone with coronavirus and should be self-isolating, please do not attend your appointment. Our late cancellation policy does not apply at this time, so if you have to cancel, please let the team know as soon as possible so we can reschedule for another time.
We are introducing social distancing measures throughout the spa. This means that we have:
- Limited space in our indoor waiting area and so have set up an additional outdoor waiting area
- Hand sanitisation stations at the door – please make full use of these facilities
- We will no longer require customers to wear a face mask – but you can if you choose to. Our staff will continue to wear PPE, such as masks, gloves, face shields and apron.
- Contactless or online payment is advised.
During your appointment
To keep you safe, we have introduced:
- Safety screens at our treatment area and reception
- Thorough sterilisation of our tools and workstations after every treatment
- Regular deep disinfection of the spa
- Additional time gap is allocated for therapists to clean and disinfect the work area and tools between every client
- No tea/coffee or magazines available to help reduce the risk of transmission
- Disposable cups will be available for water. Water will also not be ‘self-serve’ like normal but our reception staff will be happy to get water when requested.
We know this may seem a little strange to start with, but we’ll still aim to make your treatment as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. It’s time to get pampered again!
If you have any questions, want to book a treatment or need to reschedule an appointment, please get in touch with the team:
Phone: 0207 371 5118
Address: 765 Fulham Road, London SW6 5HA