Assistant Spa Manager:
Secret Oasis Spa – a high quality Beauty Salon in West London, are seeking an experienced, qualified Assistant Salon Manager to manage the day to day operation of the Salon and support the continued growth of their beauty business.
You must have at least two year’s management experience and three years of beauty therapist experience in a busy, professional salon,and also be able to undertake all treatments as necessary. Training will be provided. The individual is specifically responsible for:
- The day to day management and oversight of the salon
- The management, engagement and supervision of staff
- The standards of service and quality of all treatments in the salon
- The delivery of the highest standards of customer care and service that exceeds the expectations of all customers
- Deputising in the absence of the Proprietor
- The promotion, marketing and growth of the business and its client base
You must possess real dedication and an absolute focus on delivering the best quality treatments and exceptional customer care.
You must have experience of managing and instructing other staff and ‘day to day’ salon management. You must be able to plan and organise the day to day operation and be able to proactively develop the business in the salon. You should be proficient in all Office applications such as Word and Excel and be able to use social media. Knowledge of web content management would also be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed, ambitious professional to join an exciting, vibrant team at Secret Oasis Spa and be part of a growing quality Beauty Salon in one of London’s most fashionable areas. Additional benefits are an excellent salary and conditions, with commission and performance related pay, training and development and the potential to move in to a senior salon management role as the business expands.
You must be well presented, speak and write fluent English, possess the necessary qualifications and experience and be eligible to work in the UK.
An amazing, vibrant Beauty Spa in Fulham Road are seeking a well presented, experienced senior beauty therapist to join our professional Spa Team at Secret Oasis Spa. The role is full-time including weekend working. Immediate start. We are highly rated on Treatwell and have seen exceptional business growth over the last year.
We offer a wide range of outstanding services with an amazing range of products such as Lycon, OPI, Essie, Vinylux, CND Shellac, Environ and Elemis. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job role will involve a combination of followings:
•Facials including Elemis & Environ and Microdermabrasion
•Manicures & Pedicures including Shellac
•Waxing & Threading
•Eye-lash Extension & Eye Treatments including Microblading
You must be highly professional, well presented and speak fluent English, possess the necessary professional beauty qualifications, substantial experience and be eligible to work in the UK.
Professional Elemis and Environ facial training course can be provided to successful candidates.Training on other treatments is also provided.
Good rates of commission are also available on selling products/promotions/packages to customers and incentives can be provided for the introduction of additional treatments.
The Massage Therapist at Secret Oasis Spa in Fulham Road is an important staff role within the Spa. The individual reports directly to the Proprietor and is specifically responsible for the delivery and quality of massage treatments in the shop as well as other treatments They should undertake these duties responsibly and always act in a professional and courteous manner.
You should have at least 3 years professional salon massage experience and, preferably, be able to do deep tissue, sports, pregnancy, manual lymphatic, reflexology and hot stone massage.
The main duties and responsibilities of the post-holder are identified below:
- To take responsibility for the delivery of all massage treatments within the Spa.
- To ensure that the massage rooms are properly prepared and ready, upon opening, to receive customers and that they are properly presented, clean, tidy and attractive
- To supervise and ‘oversee’ the quality of massage treatments and standards of service and customer care offered to clients by therapists within the business ensuring compliance with all health and safety requirements and legislation
- To positively commit to effectively undertake other treatments offered by Secret Oasis Spa as trained and instructed by the proprietor
You must speak fluent English and be prepared to work full-time including weekend working. You must be courteous, professional and reliable and commit fully to offering the very best massage services to every client.
An excellent commission package is available to the right candidate.