A HydraFacial refers to a facial treatment that combines a range of medical-grade techniques to tackle your personal needs when it comes to skincare. This could be acne, the signs of ageing or hyperpigmentation, to name just a few. With this treatment, a client typically receives a deep cleanse and exfoliation, plus extractions and intense hydration of the skin. Here at Secret Oasis we’re able to offer a diverse range of HydraFacials with different booster if needed that are completely tailored to your skin’s personal needs and concerns.BOOK NOW
The SIX steps of a HydraFacial
Step 1 – Detox
A specially formulated lymphatic drainage technique helps increase circulation, eliminating toxins.
Step 2 – Cleansing & Exfoliation
Dead skin cells and impurities are gently lifted for a deep-cleansing result.
Step 3 – Brightening Agent
A gentle glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from your pores, brightening your skin.
Step 4 – Extraction
Blackheads and impurities in congested areas are extracted using honey extract and salicylic acid.
Step 5 – Hydration
A combination of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides replenish, plump and hydrate your skin.
Step 6 – Rejuvenation
LED light is used to stimulate collagen and also reduces redness, leaving your skin glowing.
The HydraFacial treatment technology
Elevating your beauty routine is essential for achieving optimal skin health and beauty care. This patented technology facial is a game-changer that can help you achieve just that.
The unique HydraFacial device used in this treatment is specially designed to cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish your skin, providing a comprehensive care routine. By stimulating collagen production, the treatment promotes youthful and radiant skin.
The gentle vacuum suction feature of the device ensures that dead skin cells and impurities are expertly removed from the skin’s surface, leaving it fresh and revitalized. To further enhance your skin care experience, the device infuses the skin with a hydrating solution, ensuring a dewy and glowing complexion.
If you’re looking for the best in beauty technology and comprehensive skin care, this treatment is definitely worth trying. So, schedule your appointment today with Secret Oasis and discover the benefits of this innovative treatment for your beauty.BOOK NOW
What is HydraFacial good for?
HydraFacial treatment is so popular as it can be used to treat so many different skin conditions, and can be tailored perfectly to you.
HydraFacial has been proven to help improve the appearance of:
- Fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin redness and rosacea.
- Hyperpigmentation, uneven skin pigmentation and sun damage, including fine lines and brown age spots.
- Oily and congested skin.
- Active acne and breakouts.
- Blackheads, whiteheads and clogged pores.
- Dry skin, including rough or flaky skin.
- Dull skin, to create a vibrant and illuminated appearance.
- Skin that has lost elasticity and firmness over time, giving a lifted and plumped appearance.
- Clogged or enlarged pores.
HydraFacial is also perfect for treating sensitive skin, as it has a very low reaction rate, and as it doesn’t use pressure or sharp tools for extractions, is very gentle on skin that might react poorly to a more intensive treatment or extraction process. HydraFacial works for all skin tones and types and can help improve the tone, vibrancy and overall health of the skin.BOOK NOW
What to do after a HydraFacial?
- Don’t pick at your skin: It’s not like you should pick at your skin on other days, but your skin has just experienced a deep cleanse. You might be tempted to pop that small whitehead and blackhead that is ruining your complexion, but please keep your hands off if you want a flawless look. Even if the facial expert did some extractions, disrupting your skin any further might cause irritation.
- Skip the toner: Avoid using the toner a day after going for a facial treatment. Alcohol-based toners or those with exfoliating agents may result in dryness and irritation. Since the aesthetician already did a deep cleanse and balanced your skin’s pH, you don’t need to use a toner anyway.
- Reschedule your workout: If you didn’t get to exercise before going for your HydraFacial, avoid the temptation of sneaking into the gym later that day. The excess heat and sweat might be overbearing to your already exfoliated skin. If you can, it’s best to plan your workout before your facial appointment.
- Be gentle when washing your face: The serums used and physical manipulation involved might disrupt the skin barrier. Therefore, use only gentle cleansers that will remove dirt without hurting your skin barrier.
BEFORE & AFTER
Special offer for facial and massages
– Buy 5 get 1 for free
– Buy 12 get 3 for free
– Prepay £600 get extra £100 free. Total £700 to spend – redeemable on any treatment except injectables.
*Payment in 2 instalments available. Terms & conditions apply.CALL US NOW
“I’m was so lucky to find this clinic! Recently have done HydraFacial with Secret Oasis, the results were fantastic and the service is amazing. Truly best clinic in Fulham!”
“I have tried many spas in and around London, but after trying Secret Oasis Spa, I am never deviating again. Very attentive and friendly staff, a relaxing experience and durable manicure without any harm to my nails. I can’t wait to return!”
“Really nice. Good service, good massage and good knowledge- recommended follow up treatments but not in that over selling kind of way. Best spa in Fulham for me!”
“Had a pregnancy massage it was absolutely incredible. The staff were friendly and the masseuse was extremely good. The spa itself is also impressive, very clean and very professional. Best massage in Fulham for sure.”
“I recently had a fantastic pedicure with the lovely Jade – I highly recommend her for a great all-round experience of excellent client service, professional treatment and a super slick polish job!”