What is an Indian Head Massage?
This is a relaxing massage therapy that uses acupressure to focus on releasing tension from the head, face, neck, and shoulders, reducing stress and tension. During a session, our massage therapists will use specialist massage techniques to relieve muscle tension and relax the connective tissues. Indian head massage has many mental and physical health benefits, as well as being a great way to unwind and treat yourself or a loved one to some self-care.BOOK NOW
The benefits of an Indian Head Massage
There are so many benefits to Indian head massage; here are just a few:
- Promotes hair growth by increasing oxygen in the hair follicles which stimulates growth and health.
- Prevents headaches and migraines by releasing built-up tension in the head and neck area and relieving muscle stiffness
- Renews and balances energy levels by working with the three higher chakras
- Relieves symptoms of depression and anxiety through relaxation
- Boosts memory capabilities by relieving stress and quieting the mind
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage by circulating blood to the neck area
- Better sleep by reducing stress
- Improves circulation of cerebral spinal fluid
Interesting Indian Head Massage facts
- Soothes the sinuses – as well as being great for headaches, Indian head massage is a great way to reduce sinus trouble for when you have a cold. To put a stop to sinus pain, simply massage the pressure points along your cheekbones.
- Refreshes tired eyes – we all spend too much time staring at screens nowadays, and Indian head massage is one way to ease eye strain. Massaging around the eye and into the temples loosens the muscles around your eye sockets and can help them feel rejuvenated and refreshed.
- A part of life across cultures – in countries such as India and Turkey, head massage is commonly incorporated into the barber’s service, so if you’re ever abroad, consider getting your hair cut at the local salon! In India, head massage is also frequently part of wedding and birth traditions and rituals.
Special offer for facial and massages
– Buy 5 get 1 for free
– Buy 12 get 3 for free
– Prepay £600 get extra £100 free. Total £700 to spend – redeemable on any treatment except injectables.
*Payment in 2 instalments available. Terms & conditions apply.CALL US NOW
“I’m was so lucky to find this clinic! Recently have done HydraFacial with Secret Oasis, the results were fantastic and the service is amazing. Truly best clinic in Fulham!”
“I have tried many spas in and around London, but after trying Secret Oasis Spa, I am never deviating again. Very attentive and friendly staff, a relaxing experience and durable manicure without any harm to my nails. I can’t wait to return!”
“Really nice. Good service, good massage and good knowledge- recommended follow up treatments but not in that over selling kind of way. Best spa in Fulham for me!”
“Had a pregnancy massage it was absolutely incredible. The staff were friendly and the masseuse was extremely good. The spa itself is also impressive, very clean and very professional. Best massage in Fulham for sure.”
“I recently had a fantastic pedicure with the lovely Jade – I highly recommend her for a great all-round experience of excellent client service, professional treatment and a super slick polish job!”