What is a Lymphatic Drainage Massage?
Lymph drainage massage is a very gentle form of massage therapy aimed at improving the flow of lymph under the skin using specialised techniques. Lymph flow is stimulated by applying pressure and performing specific rhythmic movements to the body, to influence the lymphatic flow.
The massage techniques used are catered just for lymph drainage. This massage is designed to activate the musculature of the lymph vessel so they can contract more often, with the aim to improve blood circulation for more efficient waste disposal. Additionally, lymphatic drainage massage is a very relaxing massage that helps with relaxation, reduce stress levels and more.BOOK NOW
Lymph Drainage Massage Benefits
- Weight loss with a reduction in adipose and cellulite tissue.
- Reduced water retention.
- Reduction or elimination of your chronic pain.
- Reduction of your skin conditions and allergies.
- Increased energy.
- Increased metabolism.
- Reduction of PMS symptoms.
- Improved range of motion in your joints.
- Stronger immune system function and illness prevention.
- Regeneration or youthfulness of skin tissue.
Conditions that Lymphatic Drainage Massage can treat
- General wellbeing, relaxation and stress control
- The prevention, treatment and control of lymphedema (swelling)
- Post-surgery – reduces swelling, pain, bruising, inflammation and prevents scarring
- Fluid retention – swollen feet and ankles or anywhere in the body
- Respiratory conditions – sinusitis, nasal congestion
- Pain – including joint pain, muscular pain, osteoarthritis, migraines, chronic headaches, rheumatoid arthritis
- Pregnancy – Swollen legs and / or feet , cramps, relaxing
Aftercare advice for Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Loosen tight clothing to encourage the lymph flow
- Increase your water intake for the next few days
- Reduce your caffeine intake
- Avoid hot baths, saunas etc, for at least a couple of hours
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours
- Make time to relax and rest – this allows for the blood pressure to return to normal
- Diet is important; a light diet of raw foods is recommended so that the body does not need to concentrate on a sluggish digestion.
Special offer for facial and massages
– Buy 5 get 1 for free
– Buy 12 get 3 for free
– Prepay £600 get extra £100 free. Total £700 to spend – redeemable on any treatment except injectables.
*Payment in 2 instalments available. Terms & conditions apply.CALL US NOW
“I’m was so lucky to find this clinic! Recently have done HydraFacial with Secret Oasis, the results were fantastic and the service is amazing. Truly best clinic in Fulham!”
“I have tried many spas in and around London, but after trying Secret Oasis Spa, I am never deviating again. Very attentive and friendly staff, a relaxing experience and durable manicure without any harm to my nails. I can’t wait to return!”
“Really nice. Good service, good massage and good knowledge- recommended follow up treatments but not in that over selling kind of way. Best spa in Fulham for me!”
“Had a pregnancy massage it was absolutely incredible. The staff were friendly and the masseuse was extremely good. The spa itself is also impressive, very clean and very professional. Best massage in Fulham for sure.”
“I recently had a fantastic pedicure with the lovely Jade – I highly recommend her for a great all-round experience of excellent client service, professional treatment and a super slick polish job!”